"L" Visa Application Guide for Foreign Citizens aged 60 and Over Who Have Purchased a Home in Chongqing, and for Their Spouse and/or Children under 18
1. Valid passport, visa, and copies.
2. Registration of temporary residence.
3. Visa and Residence Permit Application Form with a recent 2-inch photo.
4. Applicant's notarized Certificate of Ownership.
5. Documents certifying the applicant's source of income (e.g. bank draft, bankbook, credit card), or financial guarantee for or of the applicant, notarized by a notary public in China.
6. Certificate of Marriage for spouse.
7. Certificate of Birth /kinship for children.
NOTE: The above listed certificates are required to be supplied together with one copy of each. Overseas certificates should be authenticated by a Chinese diplomatic mission (embassy or consulate).