1. Valid passport, visa, and copies.
2. Registration of temporary residence.
3. Visa and Residence Permit Application Form with a recent 2-inch photo.
4. Certificate of Marriage for visiting spouse.
5. Certificate of Kinship for visiting parents.
6. Certificate of Birth or Kinship for visiting children.
7. Certificate of local household registration of the relatives or related certificate of actual place of residence, and ID Card.
8. The host's ID Card/documents and Residence Registration for a continuous stay in Chongqing of over 6 months of for those who are visiting overseas/Hong Kong/Macao/Taiwanese Chinese residing in Chongqing.
9. Residence Permit of relatives, or Chongqing Foreign Citizen Permanent Resident Card for those who are visiting long-term resident foreign citizens.
10. Application letter with chop from universities or schools in which overseas students are studying. Overseas students' Passport, Residence Permit and copies. Certificate of Marriage for spouses of overseas students. Certificate of Kinship for children of overseas students, who are below 18 years of age. Letter of Entrustment from parents of overseas students below 18 years of age, provided by students' Alien Guardian.
NOTE: The above listed certificates are required to be supplied together with one copy of each. Overseas certificates should be authenticated by a Chinese diplomatic mission (embassy or consulate).