Mayor's Scholarship for Foreign Students
With the purpose of attracting foreign students and scholars to pursue academic study and research in Chongqing, improving the teaching quality, and extending Chongqing's international influence in education, Chongqing Municipal Government has established Mayor's Scholarship for Foreign Students (shortened as Mayor's Scholarship). Foreigners who wish to study in Chongqing's Universities are entitled to submit application directly to our International Student Office.
1. The applicant must be of non-Chinese citizenship.
2. The applicant must be under the age of 40
3. The applicant wish to study at least one academic year
4. The applicant must satisfy the other application requirements of Chongqing university for foreign students.
How and When to Apply
1. The applicant shall submit application materials directly to International Students Office of Chongqing universities by email or by post by fax.
2. The application deadline is March 30 each year.
The Applicant Materials
a. Completed Application Form for Chongqing Municipal Scholarship for Foreign Students
b. Other Application materials required by the university which candidates apply.
For enquiry, please consult
International Students Office,
Mr. Liu Ying
Ms. Sheng Li